вторник, 29 октомври 2013 г.

INTRODUCTION FOR THE BEGINNER PHOTOGRAPHER
Photography lessons for beginners

See my WEBSITE

The reason why I start this blog is driven by my desire to help to the beginners photographers not to wander blindly in the vast and all-consuming business called digital photography. I write all this with the caveat that my opinion is not omniscient and only . I refract everything through my own experience in photography and my experience from many articles and books that I've read about it. The idea here is the following , by any chance , a beginner photographer came across this page with the desire to engage in photography, be it amateur or professional level. What I personally would like this novice photographer to realize and choose a prefer genre in photography , technique and equipment needed , the necessary basic knowledge chosen by him / her! For all collected in the head of a successful photographer in the beginning can (and from my experience that is) can be extremely confusing and in many cases, you may withdraw from the venture ! I will give a personal example , I bought a Panasonic FZ8, in my view a machine in the  top level in the digital photography (! ! ! ) . From hindsight, I just wonder how I ever shot with him, but then I was damn proud of acquisition and thought I was a great thing. After a while, it replaced my Canon EOS 1000 which I bought completely by accident, as I had gone to buy Olympus, which I'm sure I'd have the same success as with Panasonic ... When the seller packed the  Olympus, I said at the last moment I want Canon, I do not know what made me take this decision , but I am so thankful for it, because it changed my perception and understanding of digital photography !
So, the idea is when you have a strong desire to start doing photography , is to avoid misunderstandings and above the formation of innumerable nerve ( on the contrary , the nerves are the only cells that do not resume ! ) , saving a significant number Phoenician characters because digital photography is anything but cheap hobby. If I can help at least to one beginner photographer , I will be satisfied with the progress , because I've been down this road, unfortunately (or rather my joy ) self-taught and wasting a lot of energy and money to get here . And do not get me wrong , it's okay to spend money on machinery and equipment , etc. - even if it is required. The idea is to give them the appropriate technique that will point you in the right direction in photography .

I want to clarify that not all articles here will be my production , but when I quote an article I will pay due respect to the author with a link to the original article ( believe me, when I'm alone made my site , this is crucial !) . also do not claim that I invented the hot water ! Only bathe her :)

Please, leave comments and recommendations.

The next article would be First steps in Photography...

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/photographs/waves/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">waves photos</a>

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар